Help Hints for Registration, Login and Site Access
The following hints will assist you as you register, login and use the BioEndeavor network:
1) Once you register an email will be sent to you to authenticate your registration. Click on the URL provided to confirm your registration. The username and keyword will automatically be filled in. Confirm your registration and then login in using your username and chosen password.
Certain free email accounts require approval. Instead of receiving an authentication email, a BioEndeavor adminstrator will receive an email to approve your account. Upon approval you will then receive an email indicating that your account is active. You can then login using your username and chosen password. Note that approval often requires visible identification of a member.
NOTE: Registration is currently free on BioEndeavor and should be complete and accurate.
2) BioEndeavor has instituted a 1 hour idle login. Within 1 hour of inactivity you will be logged out as a security measure.
4) You can add a directory profile or claim an existing profile. To add or register to claim a profile, you must be logged in. Once logged in, the add and claim functionalities will appear. Once you register to claim a directory profile, an email will be sent to the administrator to verify your information prior to turning over the profile. Once you have been given control of a profile, you must be logged in to edit it as desired.
5) You can only add, claim or edit a directory profile under the 'browse by category' view.
6) Refresh your page to view any changes to the screen.
Contact BioEndeavor if you have any other questions.